xml-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache reorganization.... make all XML projects top level... future of XML.apache.org unknown
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:45:45 GMT
This point has not yet been addressed.  That is a great reason for you
to join reorg @apache.org
-Andy

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 15:28, Nick Kew wrote:
> On 19 Oct 2002, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > If the subject matter interests you please send mail to
> > reorg-subscribe@apache.org.
>
> On a point of order, the multitude of Apache mailinglists - and the
> lack of a coherent archive - should be top priority to reorganise.
> In these days of email-overload, I expect I'm not the only person
> to be extremely cautious about subscribing to _any_ list without
> first having reviewed it.  Subscribing just to be informed about
> a single issue seems OTT.
>
> --
> Nick Kew

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
		    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh