xml-general mailing list archives

From r...@aulanet.uniovi.es
Subject jsp and several formats
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 17:57:58 GMT
hello,

here it's a big quest....

my name is raul, i'm spanish student that is trying to make a website
that is based on xml, jsp,servlets(tomcat). It must be able to
transfor xml in some formats.Some of the source is in mathml
that i have to transform in svg,and all the xml documents (that are
dinamic generated ) must to be send to the browser in html, wml or
pdf.

My problems are:

I have all implementes in jsp and servlets pages,so i can't use
cocoon 2.0 that i think it's able to do all this things.

how can i convert mathml to svg from a dinamic jsp? examples?
how can i convert xml to pdf from a dinamic jsp? examples?

Lots of thanks to all

I'm desesperated,please help me!!!!!!!!!