xml-general mailing list archives

From "Ranjith Kodikara" <ranj...@dmsswt.com>
Subject Research Topic in B2B Communication -XML-Web Services
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:37:18 GMT

I am a Sri Lankan Graduate Student who is interested in Research.
I am very interested in XML/Remote data communication/ B2B Communication fields. Then I am
going to select this as my research area in my MPhil. I was asked to present a synopsis for
& a topic to do my research. But I don't have such a big knowledge on this field at the
moment.
    I would be grateful if you can write me a topic or a problem to solve in this area. Then
I can consider it to select as my research topic for My MPhil.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ranjith