xml-general mailing list archives

From "IAS" <mas...@iasandcb.pe.kr>
Subject RE: Research Topic in B2B Communication -XML-Web Services
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 04:41:53 GMT
Hello, I'm Changshin Lee, a JCP individual member. I'm also very
interested in Apache XML and Jakarta Project. I'm also suggesting all
JAX API Open Source Reference Implementation in Apache XML project. In
particular, I think JAXB and JAXR are very important issues in respect
to your target, so would like to recommend you research them and tell
Apache XML PMO to launch the related subprojects. At last, I give you
some reference links:

JAXB official site - http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxb

JAXR official site - http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxr

Best Wishes,

IAS

Independent Java Technology Evangelist
 <http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr> http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr

Jakarta Seoul Project Coordinator
 <http://jakarta.apache-korea.org> http://jakarta.apache-korea.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Ranjith Kodikara [mailto:ranjith@dmsswt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:37 PM
To: general@xml.apache.org
Subject: Research Topic in B2B Communication -XML-Web Services

I am a Sri Lankan Graduate Student who is interested in Research.

I am very interested in XML/Remote data communication/ B2B Communication
fields. Then I am going to select this as my research area in my MPhil.
I was asked to present a synopsis for & a topic to do my research. But I
don't have such a big knowledge on this field at the moment.

    I would be grateful if you can write me a topic or a problem to
solve in this area. Then I can consider it to select as my research
topic for My MPhil.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ranjith