xml-general mailing list archives

From Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollm...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Subject Re: Stylebook question
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:20:30 GMT

--On Dienstag, 10. September 2002 15:46 +1000 Jeff Turner
<jefft@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 02:10:15PM +0200, Christian Geuer-Pollmann wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> what's the appropriate list for questions on stylebook issues?
>
> Stylebook is dead, but it's successor (both the DTD and the software) is
> being discussed on forrest-dev@xml.apache.org. See
> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/

Hi Jeff,

as long as Xerces and Xalan use stylebook, I don't see why stylebook is
dead. I need a quick advise whether I use stylebook correctly for the
xml-security project and do not want to spend much time on forrest as long
as it is not in production mode for full xml.apache.org.

Anyhow, what's the appropriate list (even if it's dead)?

Christian