xml-general mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject [Fwd: ApacheCon 2002 US: Registration open!]
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:30:12 GMT
In case folks are unaware, registration for ApacheCon has just opened.
This is a great opportunity for people to get together face to face.  I
know that many people are constrained in their ability to travel, but I
wanted to make sure that people were aware of the conference.

I hope to see many of you there!

Ted