xml-general mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject xml.apache.org Status Report
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:42:35 GMT
Hello all,

Below is a copy of the status report that I submitted to the ASF board.
These reports are going to be submitted on a roughly monthly basis.  I'm
mailing this out to you all so that you can see what's being reported,
and comment on any issues that you see

Ted

* what code releases have been made? [since 8/1/2002]
Axis 1.0RC1
Batik 1.5beta4
XML Security 1.06D2
Xalan-J 2.40
Xerces-C 2.1.0
Xereces-J 2.1.0

* any legal issues to bring to the board?
none

* any cross-project issues that need to be addressed?
The xml.apache.org website is in need of major improvement.

* any problems with committers, members, etc?
none that I am aware of.

* plans and expectations for the next period?
I hope that ApacheCon will provide a venue for many xml.apache.org
people to get together in person.

* etc  (your own thoughts on what is important would be helpful!)