xml-general mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject [Poll result] Committers, who are we?
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:55:36 GMT
Hi,

A week ago, I have sent an email to all Apache committers. I was curious
to know who the other committers where, whether they shared the same
beliefs I have, etc.

I have posted the questions I sent and the results here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/~vmassol/whoarewepoll/docs/site/poll/poll.html

I haven't done any analysis yet of the results. Do you think there are
any useful analysis that can be made out of this?

Does it make you react in any way?

ATM, I have posted this on my own jakarta web page. However, I you think
it is worthwhile, we could add it to the jakarta/xml/etc main web site,
so that others can get a feeling of what to expect and what kind of
persons the existing committers are. For jakarta, we could put a link to
that page on http://jakarta.apache.org/site/whoweare.html

Comments?
Thanks

-Vincent