hi,

XmlWriter is very interesting and small (!) however i think it is missing support for namespaces
(or user has to manually generate correct prefixes etc.) and it seems it does not support
full inofset - how to write comment for example?

thanks,

alek

Henri Yandell wrote:

Apologies.

http://builder.com.com/article.jhtml?id=u00220020318yan01.htm&page=1&vf=tt

Konquerer and builder.com appear to have issues.

Hen