My customer has a requirement like this..
My customer has a central database.. and there are remote locations of them. Every remote location has a database and they need to update the database in central location. Now every evening their central location imports data from remote locations. But there is no one in the central location to import data from remote locations in future. Then they need to run a procedure to update the central database by a person in the remote location at the end of the day to update transactions of the remote databse for the particular day to central location.
I know that data can be pulled with xml from a remote location, but I don't know whether we can push that xml to another location.
Please help me on this and tell me whether this is possible. If possible tell me how can I do it..
-Kodikara from Sri Lanka