xml-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Xml-commons
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 17:39:44 GMT
I've some String based Xml utils that are currently split between my
personal codebase or in Jakarta Commons Util. The general nature of it all
is to make Xml handling easier for small things.

So some simple Xml semi-parsing functions that let you pull data easily
from Xml snippets without having to bash together a full on parser, and an
XmlWriter for outputting Xml nicely [see
http://www.techrepublic.com/images/ads/c005_builder.html or
http://techupdate.zdnet.fr/story/0,,t381-s2109583,00.html for french].

None of it is very high-brow, but I feel it solves small-time issues
nicely.

My questions are:

1) Is it an xml.apache.org thing or a jakarta.apache.org thing?
2) Xml-Commons or Jakarta.Commons.Util.xml
3) Where do I discuss Xml-Commons.

Thanks,

Hen