xml-general mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: CfP: Apache JAXB Implementation Project
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 19:30:07 GMT
Derived classes would be the least I would expect.
They can break when changing the DTD but it still seems to be the only
viable alternative.

Are you telling me that JAXB has no notion of factory ?
Then I'd honestly, simply throw it all by the window.
Having worked for quite a while now with a JDOM-subclassing library,
allow me to declare that factories are ESSENTIAL !

What can be the use of having your own objects if you don't want to
provide better accessors ?

Paul