xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FW: [GUMP] Build Failure - excalibur-xmlutil
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 18:45:10 GMT
I'm guessing you mean the one from Xalan-J 2.x, although the last
change to our PrefixResolver.java was on June 11th, so I'm not sure why
this is coming up now.

In any case, you can apply the same patch that we made to our
PrefixResolverDefault r1.3 by simply adding:

	/**
	 * @see PrefixResolver#handlesNullPrefixes()
	 */
	public boolean handlesNullPrefixes() {
		return false;
	}

That should do the right thing, or at least will fix it so you can
continue to work.

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
in a very scornful tone, 'it means just what I
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />