xml-general mailing list archives

From Alfonso Sánchez-Paus Díaz <sanchez_p...@hotmail.com>
Subject Using crimson after modifying it
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:49:19 GMT
Hello,
I have modified the crimson org.apache.crimson.parser.inputEntity.class because it hangs the
execution when you attempt to parse a document less than 8K long.
Now I am trying to use this new crimson.jar that I build so that I can overcome the problems
that I got with the other.
I am trying to execute my program using:
$ java -Xbootclasspath: "/lib/crimson-1.1.3/build/crimson.jar;/lib/j2sdk1.4/lib/tools.jar;/lib/j2sdk1.4/jre/lib/rt.jar"
alfagui_1/ALFA
And I get this error message:
java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

How do I tell the jre to use the new org tree in crimson.jar instead of the one in rt.jar?
Since I only changed the InputEntity class , is there a way to make a shortcut or substitute
this class from rt.jar without having to rebuild it??
Thanks a lot,
PD I know that this is not a java mailing list but I havent been able to fnd a good answer
in the forums at java.sun and I guessed that maybe here you are more used to this kind of
thing.