xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Announce] CyberNeko Tools for XNI 2002.06.18 Available
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:54:44 GMT
James Strachan wrote:
> BTW it wasn't my intention to suggest Jelly was in any way competitive
> technology, more that Jelly could be an alternative runtime engine for your
> pipeline processors; that if more power and complexity is required (such as
> working with beans or web services) then Jelly + CyberNeko could well be
> kinda cool stuff.

Yep. I've been impressed with your work on DOM4J and
from what I've seen of Jelly, it's equally impressive.
Right now I'm working on a bunch of things at the same
time so I don't know if I'll be able to take a good
look at it in the short term. However, I would like
to look at more in depth some time.

Keep up the good work! :)

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org