Cool. My interest is in adding forrest support to Maven as a plug-in.

I've previously written stylesheets for Latka to generate Anakia documents from DocBook source, and have done enough XSL in my time, so it all sounds like a familiar world to me. I looked @ stylebook ages ago, have dabbled with Cocoon, and have been following the Centipede lists for a month or so.

Anything you need to know about how to plug it into Maven I'd be happy to help with. We're in the process of making it easier for people to plug their stuff into maven at the moment, and since almost all our docs are XML generated, I think Forrest support should be easy.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

"Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>