xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject [Announce] NekoHTML 0.6.3 Available
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 03:48:51 GMT
Some additional tag balancing bugs were discovered and fixed
so I figured that it would be a good to get a new release out
the door as quickly as possible. You can download the latest
(and greatest?) version of NekoHTML from the following URL:

  http://www.apache.org/~andyc/nekohtml/doc/index.html

One of the problems was introduced at the same time that the
performance improvements were added. I had changed the code
to look up information about an HTML element to perform a
binary search to speed-up access. But this depends on the
list of elements already being in alphabetical order. I
thought they were already but I found a few problems in the
ordering so I fixed it. (Perhaps I'm studying too much
Japanese... ;)

Enjoy!

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org