xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Announce] NekoHTML 0.6 Available
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 04:05:14 GMT
Nick Kew wrote:
> Has anyone given any thought to how well/easily this would port to
> run under Xerces-C++?  I might[1] take a look at that myself, so if
> anyone has comments or experiences with it, please tell me!

Aside from the fact that NekoHTML is written to work well
within the XNI framework, the parser was written from the
ground up with little reliance on the Xerces2 implementation.
So porting to C++ should not be too difficult.

But your question begs another: is anyone in the Xerces-C
community considering re-working the C++ parser so that it
is also built upon the XNI framework?

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org