xml-general mailing list archives

From Craeg K Strong <cstr...@arielpartners.com>
Subject Is this the right list for xml-commons questions?
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 02:19:29 GMT
Hello:

I have a question/enhancement request for Norman Walsh's resolver 1.1
library that got checked into xml-commons about three months ago.

Specifically, I would like to enhance
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver so that it can more easily
be extended.

I am subclassing CatalogResolver in order to integrate it with Ant's
new <xmlcatalog> datatype, which resolves entities in the classpath, in
addition to the filesystem and url-space.

Some slight refactorings would eliminate many lines of code from my
subclass.

Does anyone know how I might go about getting in touch with the
xml-commons maintainers/owners?   Thanks!

--Craeg