xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject [Announce] NekoHTML 0.4.1 Available
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 03:31:01 GMT
The NekoHTML 0.4.1 HTML parser for Xerces2 is now available.
This release includes the following changes:

 * Fixed some unquoted attribute value scanning bugs reported
   by Xiaowei Jiang;
 * Fixed hack for Xerces 2.0.1 reported by Ron Cemer; and
 * Now passing locator object to startDocument method.

I wanted to hold the release until I had more fixes and
features to include but people needed these fixes now so I
went ahead and released it. In the future want to include
the following with the distribution:

 * Runnable tests that can compare data/test*.html files
   against expected output;
 * Samples and more documentation to show how to use NekoHTML;
 * Lots of cool tools built from NekoHTML and Xerces2;

But that will have to wait until I have more time... :)

You can download the latest packages from the following URL:

  http://www.apache.org/~andyc/

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org