xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations to Shane for Apache Member Election!
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 16:34:03 GMT
<blush, again>

Let me also extend congratulations to *all* of the other folks who were
also elected to be members (in the XML world, you might recognize Ted
Leung, Keiron Liddle, John McNally, Daniel L. Rall, and Davanum (Dims)
Sriniva) as well as the new members of the board of directors

Curious about all this membership and board and 'ASF' talk?  You can
learn more on the Foundation portion of the website at:
  http://www.apache.org/foundation/
(Note that while the member list has been updated, not all the other
membership and project-listing pages have been updated yet - as an
all-volunteer organization, sometimes docs take a while to catch up!)

Thanks to Scott for the nomination as well.  I'm very pleased to be
elected as a member and hope that I've helped out the whole
xml.apache.org community at least a little bit.  And I hope we all
together can help the xml community work even better with all the other
projects at Apache, like jakarta and the various http projects.

=====
- Shane

<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com"
 .sig="Du sublime au ridicule il n'y a qu'un pas." />