xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WELCOME to general@xml.apache.org
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 15:21:08 GMT
(I'm not sure which is more amusing: asking basic questions about XML
use with Micro$oft products, or Sam's empty reply  8-)

Actually this is a list for cross-project technical issues with
xml.apache.org software, not a general list for XML learning.

We should probably have a nifty links page on the website, but we're in
the middle of a perennial website management redesign, so...

See xml.com, xml.org, or just xmlhack.com's "Key XML resources" section...

- Shane

<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com"
 .sig="Du sublime au ridicule il n'y a qu'un pas." />

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience