xml-general mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] NekoHTML 0.6 Available
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 14:34:48 GMT

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On Monday 13 May 2002 7:59 am, Nick Kew wrote:
> > Perhaps I should add that my interest in this is with regard to a
> > validating (and rather more) processor that will deal with both HTML and
> > XML using a common UI.
>
> libxml2?

I'm already using that (my Accessibility Proxy uses the HTML parser
from libxml2).  The advantage of Xerces is that its validation
is quite a lot more complete than that of libxml2.

The other library I'm using is of course OpenSP.  The problem we are
looking to solve with Xerces is that OpenSP doesn't deal with XML
namespaces or schema.

--
Nick Kew

Available for contract work - Programming, Unix, Networking, Markup, etc.