xml-general mailing list archives

From Russell White <russw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Are you willing? (Re: does my project suck?)
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 12:56:01 GMT
To all,

My apologies the zip file on sourceforge contained xml with a typo that would
cause the example to fail. This has been fixed. I hope this did not discourage
aby of you too badly, pleas try again.

Nicola,

I accept your proposal, and will be joining the mailing list.

I hope Swang proves to be useful for your project.

It was in the interst of helping create a community that I posted to this
group. I appreciate the feedback I have recieved thus far.

WR
Russ White