xml-general mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: does my project suck?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:39:49 GMT
Hey, that's interesting !

For one, there's one big thing missing in Apache: gui components !!
It's quite much a shame there's nothing such started I think.
So I believe, it may be hard for Swang to find a home in Apache, but i
am not an Apache board member nor would I discourage it !

Second, I think I've seen this already.
There is: SwingBuilder (I think, I could never really get infos at it),
and another project I met but lost now which all do components from XML.
I have a cd somewhere with a demo of it, it is commercial.

Can you compare it to others ?

Paul