xml-general mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Add NekoHTML to Xerces
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:18:35 GMT
Also not a voter, simply not understanding why this would not be a
separate Apache product. It could terrible things, say, together with
Jakarta ECS.
And HTML parsers are needed everywhere...
One simple application of it that is nowhere to be found in Apache
libraries is an HTML link checker... Making it a separate product would
bring interested parties to build such applications.

Paul