xml-general mailing list archives

From Miguel A Paraz <...@free.net.ph>
Subject Re: How to start writing a non-blocking SAX parser
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:12:48 GMT
On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 01:44:14PM +0100, Nick Kew wrote:
> So a parser - either SAX or DOM - just needs:
>
>    APInputSource mbuf(r) ;
>    parser->parse(mbuf) ;
>
> and it works with exactly the data Apache feeds it, as the data arrive.

Thanks! However you posted code for Xerces C++, while I'm using Xerces
Java 2.  In Java, InputSource does not have makeStream(), nor does it have
a BinInputStream class.

Does this mean that Xerces-J does not allow a different kind of InputSource,
and any customization has to conform to a InputStream or a Reader?

--
Miguel A Paraz             <mparaz@mparaz.com>	Mobile: +63-916-423-7922
Imperium Technology, Inc.  <map@imperium.ph>	Office: +63-2-812-3155