xml-general mailing list archives

From Payal Dutt <payal_dutt2...@yahoo.com>
Subject XML based Java prog called by ASP
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 00:52:02 GMT
HI,
   Am having a java based XML appln that is being
called by ASP script......the Java appln has database
calls and it works well as a stand alone.But when am
using the ASP script to instantiate the java class it
throws me a Class NotFOUnd Exception when it comes to
finding the Driver class.The reason I believe is since
ASP script calls the java prog the environment in ASP
is unable to recognize the JDBC API.IS there any
suggestions on making this a workable code?Please
help.
Regards,
Payal.