xml-general mailing list archives

From Payal Dutt <payal_dutt2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error in Java XML program
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 14:17:56 GMT
Hi,
  Thanks for the suggestion.I haven't tried it out
yet.But the format of DTD that I had coded is also
correct and had worked all along.Why should it fail
now?Can you please tell me that?
Regards,
Payal

--- Stephan Michels <stephan@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Payal Dutt wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >      I had coded a Java based XML application that
> > uses SAX parser and reads XML document and
> extracts
> > data and stores in a MS Access database and
> retrieves
> > data from the database and converts to XML
> document.It
> > was working fine for 2 months till today.Today
> when I
> > execute the program it gives me error.I haven't
> > changed a thing.Am also using a validating parser
> > against a DTD.PLEASE HELP ME ASAP as am in urgent
> > need.Following is the error I got.
> > ALso I've enclosed the DTD and sample XML document
> > that I send as parameter.
> >
> > Line=3: Element "OPERATIONS" does not allow
> "INSERT"
> > Line=3: Element "OPERATIONS" does not allow
> "DELETE"
>
> > <!ELEMENT OPERATIONS

(SELECT,SELECTRET,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,CREATE,DROP,SORT,DATABASE)*>