xml-general mailing list archives

From Payal Dutt <payal_dutt2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error in Java XML program
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:29:31 GMT
Hi,
     I had coded a Java based XML application that
uses SAX parser and reads XML document and extracts
data and stores in a MS Access database and retrieves
data from the database and converts to XML document.It
was working fine for 2 months till today.Today when I
execute the program it gives me error.I haven't
changed a thing.Am also using a validating parser
against a DTD.PLEASE HELP ME ASAP as am in urgent
need.Following is the error I got.
ALso I've enclosed the DTD and sample XML document
that I send as parameter.

C:\Thesis\CSESAM>java insProg
c:/thesis/csesam/csesam_ins.xml
Warning: validation was turned on but an
org.xml.sax.ErrorHandler was not
set, which is probably not what is desired.  Parser
will use a default
ErrorHandler to print the first 10 errors.  Please
call
the 'setErrorHandler' method to fix this.
Error: URI=file:/c:/thesis/csesam/csesam_ins.xml
Line=3: Element "OPERATIONS" does not allow "INSERT"
here.
Error: URI=file:/c:/thesis/csesam/csesam_ins.xml
Line=3: Element "OPERATIONS" does not allow "UPDATE"
here.
Error: URI=file:/c:/thesis/csesam/csesam_ins.xml
Line=3: Element "OPERATIONS" does not allow "DELETE"
here.
Error: URI=file:/c:/thesis/csesam/csesam_ins.xml
Line=3: Element "OPERATIONS" requires additional
elements.
In the insProc Insert statement :insert into task_tbl
values (9910,'4/02/02','4/02/02','4/02/02',6,'TODAY
2','TODAY NEW1','TODAYPROB',1)
Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException:
General error
        at
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(Unknown
Source)
        at
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLExecDirect(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcStatement.execute(Unknown
Source)
        at
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown
Source)
        at insProg.insProc(insProg.java:120)
        at insProg.main(insProg.java:68)

Regards,