xml-general mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: JakartaOne
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:49:31 GMT
Danny Angus wrote:

> We could organise our own.. but where? I'm sure I could cope
> with a w/e in
> Paris in the Springtime :-)

We (as in: the two-man-shop which is our little 'company') are seriously
considering hosting a techy one-day seminar/conference for Apache-minded
people, mostly gathering committers & users of Jakarta & XML projects
and get them to explain what they do (and why).

Location would be in Belgium, near Ghent. A date has not been fixed yet,
but it would be immediately before or after the summer. Because of our
operational size, we would charge a minimal entrance fee to cover
expenses (food, location, etc), unless we find sponsors.

People (seriously) interested to help us organizing the event are
invited to get in touch with us.

Regards,

Steven Noels
http://outerthought.org/