xml-general mailing list archives

From Tobias Kämpf <tobias.kae...@corporate-planning.com>
Subject Crimson-Parser and Applets
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:13:13 GMT
Hello,

I'm a German Developer and programming on a project with JAVA and JDOM.
In this Project I am using Crimson as the XML-Parser, but having some
problems.
On my Server I get strange requests for some Class- and Properties-Files.

The Applet requests the following Files :
- org.apache.crimson.parser.resource.Message.class
- org.apache.crimson.parser.resource.Message_de.class
- org.apache.crimson.parser.resource.Message_de_DE.class
- org.apache.crimson.parser.resource.Message_de.properties
- org.apache.crimson.parser.resource.Message_de_DE.properties

Now I have the Problem with the Net-Traffic, the Files are not on the
Server, but on each reload ( I must do many reloads ) the requests are sent
again.

I have downloaded Crimson 1.1.3 with the Hope it will be okay then, but the
Requests are still there.
In the Jar-File there is no Message.class, only a Messages.properties.

Can you help me getting these requests away ?
Or having the requests only one Time ( normally it would be cached when the
Files are there )

Thanks for thinking about my Problem

Tobias Kämpf