xml-general mailing list archives

From di...@covalent.net
Subject Re: ACTION on 3rd party Jars: REPORT on xml-xerces/java project
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:30:31 GMT

I will. Sorry for my recent silence - but I had to go to the netherlands
for personal reasons on very short notice - and unfortunately could not
easily access my email and most certainly did not have the bandwidth to do
a full XML fetch. But I am boarding a flight back to the US in 10 minutes
- so all will be looked at this evening.

Dw