xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/Cambridge/IBM" <scott_b...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: JAR fun and games. (fwd)
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 21:27:42 GMT

I hate to be a bad boy here, but I've been unable to do anything with my
assignments.  I've been ill for the month of January, and have not been
able to catch up with my day job.  If someone wants to grab these, then
fine.  Otherwise I'll have to work on them next week.

-scott

                      "Theodore W.

                      Leung"                   To:       pmc@xml.apache.org

                      <twleung@sauria.c        cc:       (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                      om>                      Subject:  Re: JAR fun and games. (fwd)

                      02/02/2002 02:19

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      pmc

As of tonight the assignments look like this:

Ted:         crimson sax* dom jaxp style-* xml-*
Scott:  jstyle junit  xmldb-* BCEL
Sam:         bsf* hellobean jimi wsdl  rhino
Dirkx:             openorb*  java_cup js servlet
Dims: infozone-tools hsql rdffilter JLex

Scott and Sam, can you please let us know if this is okay?

Ted