xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject NekoHTML Parser License Change
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:49:12 GMT
I've had a rather limited response to my NekoHTML parser based
on the Xerces Native Interface (XNI). So I'm still not sure if
it should take up space as part of the standard Xerces-J
project.

However... I've had enough of an interest that it makes sense
to make it more freely available for use. Therefore, I have
changed the license agreement to an Apache style license. You
can download the latest release from the following URL:

  http://www.apache.org/~andyc/

If interest increases then we could consider moving it into
the Xerces-J tree or having it hosted from possibly SourceForge.
In short, development will continue as warranted. There are a
few things in JTidy that look useful so that may be the next
step I take with NekoHTML.

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org