xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Xerces HTML Parser
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:49:16 GMT
I've posted a bug fix release for the latest version of the
NekoHTML parser. This release fixes the following bugs:

  * Attributes were being removed from all elements in the
    SAX parser because the HTML parser configuration didn't
    have a symbol table. (I still don't use a symbol table
    but adding a symbol table works around the problem.)
  * The NekoHTML parser couldn't be used with Xalan 2.3.0 as
    a source for transformations. (Thanks to Fred Yankowski
    for pointing this out and helping me work through it.)

Both of these bugs have been cleaned up in the Xerces
codebase so the next release of Xerces will solve these
problems. You can download the latest code from:

  http://www.apache.org/~andyc/

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org