xml-general mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: ACTION on 3rd party Jars: REPORT on xml-xerces/java project
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:25:40 GMT
All the ASF licenses are fine (that was easy).  The only questionable
one whether we meet all the requirements of the IBM PL that is used for
JUnit.

We need to look at this one a bit more closely, since junit is used by
many of the projects.   Scott, if your time has freed up, could you look
into this?

Ted