xml-general mailing list archives

From scott_b...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Forrest results
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:34:08 GMT

+1.   Apologies for my general absence lately... I have been ill.

-scott

                    "Theodore W.

                    Leung"               To:     Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com>

                    <twleung@sauri       cc:     general@xml.apache.org, pmc@xml.apache.org,
(bcc: Scott
                    a.com>                Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                                         Subject:     Re: Forrest results

                    01/28/2002

                    03:53 PM

                    Please respond

                    to general

My apologies for being late, I was traveling

On Fri, 2002-01-25 at 04:27, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Sam,
>
> Here's my +1...
>
> Scott Boag            []
Ted Leung             [+0]