xml-general mailing list archives

From ne...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: humble request for help with bug in Crimson
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:51:33 GMT
Hi Josh,

Lots of Neils in the world, and I expect this bug was opened by another one
since I've never opened any bugs against Crimson.  In fact, I know almost
nothing about crimson.  Questions/bug reports about that product tend to
end up on general@xml.apache.org, which Is why I've cc'd that list in
responding to you.  Hopefully someone out there can help.

BTW:  have you tried Xerces-J?  That's the product I do work on and
hopefully it doesn't have this bug.

Cheers,
Neil

Neil Graham