xml-general mailing list archives

From "Andy Clark" <a...@cyberneko.net>
Subject RE : Error in a simple JDBC program
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:23:09 GMT
Payal,

You need to do your homework more. First, the SAX characters callback is
not guaranteed to return all the characters between elements, etc. in a
single call. You can find this documented in the SAX API. Therefore,
your code *will* fail anytime that the character content that you need
is returned in multiple callbacks. Second, you are never clearing your
tempElement variable on the endElement call which may cause additional
problems. Although I'm not entirely sure because I haven't examined your
code very thouroughly.

-AndyC