xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject PMC Nomination
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:53:29 GMT
I would like to nominate

 - Jon Stevens
 - Sam Ruby

for the upcoming PMC elections.

The reason is simple: nobody else has done more for jakarta.

Sure, they have diametrically different styles and attitudes, but this
the reason why I want to nominate both at the same time: they balance
out since they listen to each other and, deep down below, they share the
very same feelings about what apache is.

If somebody has to decide where jakarta is going, I'd like having them
decide for me.

Thanks.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.