xml-general mailing list archives

From Guillaume Rousse <rou...@ccr.jussieu.fr>
Subject crimson problem: no resolveEntity() callback
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:19:30 GMT
I'm trying to resolve problem concerning use of crimson with argouml. Latest
CVS version loads document fine using xerces-j 1.4.4, but fails using crimson
1.1.3, with following message: "unable to resolve relative URI with no base

Here is code snipplet:
public abstract class SAXParserBase extends HandlerBase {
 SAXParserFactory factory = SAXParserFactory.newInstance();
    try {
      SAXParser parser = factory.newSAXParser();
      InputSource input = new InputSource(is);
I found that resolveEntity() callback occurs using xerces-j, but not with
crimson. I tried to register explicitly the class as entity resolver :
No more success.

Any help appreciated
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html