xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest (a.k.a. xml.apache.org 2.0)
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:40:10 GMT
smellnature wrote:

> hi
>
> I offer to make any gif images that you might like to be made in the above
> effort

Thanks. It's very appreciated, but I think it's much faster for me to
take out to start photoshop and do the slices myself when I need them.

probably you don't know this, but my active web experience was an a web
designer... luckily, for me, at a time where not many web designers
existed in my country, so not many to compare my very poor artistic
skills :)

Anyway, thanks, I'll let you know if I need a hand on the graphics.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.