xml-general mailing list archives

From Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Na...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: UDDI Server
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:08:21 GMT

I would also like to mention that Java API based access to a UDDI server can
also be achieved with the Java API for XML Registries Reference Implementation
(JAXR RI). The JAXR RI will be made available sometime this week  at the

    http://java.sun.com/xml

web site as part of the JAX Pack Winter release. For more information on JAXR
please see:

    http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxr/index.html

--
Regards,