xml-general mailing list archives

From Tom Bradford <bradf...@dbxmlgroup.com>
Subject Re: UDDI Server
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:25:31 GMT
> Jason Rutherglen wrote:
>
> I would like to propose an XML Apache project.  A Java UDDI Server,
> written to talk to a relational database (MySQL, Oracle, etc) possibly
> with EJBs, that also has security hooks and integrates with Apache
> SOAP or Apache AXIS, and uses Xerces.  Anyone interested in working on
> such a project?

I know that there are three developers from Sun that are building a UDDI
repository against Xindice.  Perhaps Sun would be willing to donate this
project to the Apache Foundation at some point to serve as the basis for
such an undertaking?

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org
Developer - Apache Xindice (formerly dbXML)