xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving the Apache XML site
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:23:43 GMT
Keiron Liddle wrote:

> On 2001.12.12 11:27 Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > Now, from that perspective, our site sucks. Big time.
>
> +1
>
>  From the FOP perspective it needs to be much better.

It's pretty easy (from a technological perspective) to give a link to a
print-friendly version which is a PDF version of the file.

That would show off FOP power more than anything else, don't you think?
Exactly like it would do it for Batik and the load graphs in SVG
rasterized into jpg/png images.

The Avalon project already has a document2fo stylesheet, I'll try to
include that as well into the site.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.