xml-general mailing list archives

From maill...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de
Subject Re: Improving the Apache XML site
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:03:03 GMT
Hi Stefano,

> I personally volunteer to change this and improve it because I don't
> want people coming to xml.apache.org to stop there, I want them to keep
> on getting back and visit our site.

+1

One suggestion/question about the mailing lists. I know that they are
partly archived under [1] and [2], but it would be good to have a stable
archive for these lists (e.g. mailarchive.apache.org) because it sometimes
takes a long time until archival of a new list is started at these
locations (had a little disappointing experience with the security-dev
archive which took very long).

Don't misunderstand: The guys do a very good job, but wouldn't it be better
to have a good and reliable long-term-storage in the Apache domain?

Thanks for your work,
Christian

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/
[2] http://archive.covalent.net/