xml-general mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Improving the Apache XML site
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:29:46 GMT
On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Brian, do you see any problem for this? Don't worry, I'm not asking you
> to do it, we'll provide the scripts, but we need root access to run them
> and add to the cron list.

I don't see a problem, nor do those scripts need to run as root to get the
data they need.  Most likely you'll have a script on daedalus that
runs as user apmail to get the mailinglist-related stats you want,
then a script on daedalus and another on icarus running as any user to get
the other stats you need.

	Brian