xml-general mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Design Rant
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:14:19 GMT
I really like this type of design and use it for my own stuff.  The only
problem I have (might be ignorance?) is that you can't do a "good" four+
column layout. By that I mean the two outer columns are fixed-width and the
two+ inner columns are are variable based on window width.

Hopefully someone knows how to do that?? If not, I don't know if this
approach should be evangelized. You are limited to three columns (outer
columns fixed-width, inner is variable). While I don't have any problems, I
have clients who would.

best,
-Rob