xml-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [vote] Accepting Entity Resolver Donation
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 06:57:03 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Jeff,
> A starting point of this thread was when David Crossley
>  <crossley@indexgeo.com.au> posted a
> proposal and code on Cocoon2 Dev mailing list (see
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=99742406300002&w=2&r=1).

Hi Dims, many thanks for your efforts to get the entity
resolver happening with Cocoon. I managed to get it fine-tuned,
but without you it would not have happened. If anyone needs
background, then see
 http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/catalog.html

Dims, if you also have time to assist with getting the relevant
bits moved from Cocoon to their new home, then that would
be excellent.

Both the "Entity Resolver" and the "DoctypeChanger" are vital
functionality for any XML processing solution.
thanks, David Crossley

Davanum Srinivas continued to Jeff: